VolunteerVolunteering at Clayton is the best way to get involved, meet new people, and directly impact your child's school experience while support Clayton. Are you thinking about volunteering for the 2016-17 school year? There are numerous opportunities for the upcoming year and most positions are a few hours here and there. Follow this link to sign up! Questions? Click here to email Lynn Waldman We appreciate ANY help you can give.
New to Clayton?
Joining a new school community can be confusing - am I on the right list, why am I getting this email, where do I find out about school news, what is the online directory???
Here are a few steps to follow to make it a little easier:
1. Go to www.tinyurl.com/claytondataentry and follow the prompts to enter your family's information. Only Clayton families and staff have access to the directory and no print outs will be shared, so your information is secure.
2. When you complete the data entry, you will be directed to the online store, where you can order Spirit wear. The items will be delivered to your kids' classroom in a day or two. Plenty of time for Clayton Spirit Day on Friday!
3. The Directory volunteers will do a few clicks on their side after verifying your child's enrollment, and you will get an email prompting you to create a password for the Directory. You will then be able to access the Directory anytime you wish.
4. Go to the main page of the Claytoncardinals.org website and look for the red "Connect" box in the middle of the page. Enter your email address and follow the prompts to be added to the Clayton Google Group. You will receive announcements from the school and PTA about events and important news.
5. If you are on Facebook, search for and "like" the Clayton Elementary PTA page. (be sure to set it to "See First", so you will actually see the posts!)
6. If you are on Twitter, follow @ClaytonCardinal.
Welcome Cardinals to the 2017-18 School Year! We are excited about the new school year and all of the activities that will be happening at Clayton. The first several weeks are jam packed and it takes a while to get back into the swing of things. Be sure to check the website frequently and look for our e-newsletter, The Weekly, each Thursday to stay informed.Still need school supplies?
1st Grade Supplies
2nd Grade Supplies
3rd Grade Supplies
4th Grade Supplies
5th Grade Supplies