The Clayton administration, special area departments, and PTA hold fundraisers to supplement the budget provided by the district and the state. All fundraisers all voluntary. Please participate when you feel it's best for your family!
2016-2017 Overview of School-wide Fundraisers
The Clayton administration will hold one fundraiser:
- - The Silent & Live Auction held as part of the Fun Run & Carnival
The PTA holds two fundraisers:
- - Fall No-Sell Donation Drive
- - Spring Fun Run and Carnival
The PTA welcomes corporate sponsors known as Clayton Community Supporters all year long and offers benefits (i.e. exposure to our community via website, PTA sponsored social media, newsletters, bulletin boards, member meetings and special events) to supporters based on availability. Please email Ashley Hight at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or click here to review the 2016-2017 Clayton Community Supporter packet.
The Library has a Fall & Spring Book Fair
The Art Department offers the Original Works Drive in the fall
The PE Department runs Track & Field Day in the spring
The Music Department has Choir Performances & Grade Level Music Programs
Other Opportunities for You to Support Our School
- AmazonSmile - Click Here to shop and AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of purchases to our school.
- Target Take Charge of Education - Link your Target Redcard to Clayton and 1% of all your purchases will be donated to Clayton.
- Box Tops for Education - Each box top earns $0.10 for our school.