Lunch at Clayton
Providing good nutrition in a courteous atmosphere is our goal. Breakfast is available before 7:40 a.m at a cost of $1.25. Student lunch is available for $2.25 and $3.00 for adults. Lunch menus are sent home monthly from AISD and they are available here.
Each child has a personal identification number (PIN) for a cafeteria account. Please send cash only in an envelope with your child’s name, grade, teacher, and amount enclosed. You may purchase several meals in advance to avoid sending money daily or you may prepay & track your child’s lunch account using credit or debit cards through mylunchmoney.com. You will need your child’s student ID number to initiate an account. Please check with his/her teacher. Check your child’s account balance periodically to avoid owing money. Milk, juice and healthy items may also be purchased. Please make lunches from home nutritious. Soft drinks and gum should not be sent in the child’s lunch.
Cafeteria Behavior -- Lunch is part of the social development of children. General expectations include:
- Students will walk in the cafeteria at all times;
- Students will use quiet voices & good manners;
- Students will stay in their seats and raise hands to get help;
- Students will keep hands, feet and belongings to themselves; and
- Students will clean up after themselves